Contributors

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Why I Do What I Do

Typically my posts are informational to help you have a better general understanding of the laws involved in my practice areas.  Today, I want to take a different approach and tell you a little bit about me and why I love my job.

To sum it up: I want to help you move forward in life, whether it is an employment dispute that needs to be resolved, planning for your retirement and ensuring your family is taken care of or helping you handle your family matters through a divorce or custody dispute.  I want to help you resolve the issue the best way possible to allow you to move on in life.

Here's some examples of why I love what I do:
Child custody is tough for everyone involved.  While you and the other parent (or other relatives, sometimes) are trying to figure out what is going to work in terms of child custody, I understand that no matter how simple or complex the situation, it's a tough situation.  I like to bring that aspect and that observation to the table in every matter to help you truly figure out what is going to be best for you and your family in the long term as well as the short term.

Going through a dispute with your employer can also cause a lot of stress in your life, regardless of what stage you are at in that dispute.  Work is such a large part of our lives, I want to help you bring your disputes to resolution so that you can focus on the other parts of your life (family, friends, etc).

There is a lot of stress on people who do not have an adequate estate plan in place.  Many people stay up late at night worried about the fact that they don't have the proper documents and precautions in place.  I want to help relieve that stress and make sure you and your family are properly protected in the most efficient, stress-free way as possible.

So this is why I love my job: my clients come to me with important issues and I help them resolve those dilemmas so that they can move on and fully enjoy life.  I love being in a position where I can truly help people and make a difference in their day to day lives.

I hope this post gives you a little bit of insight into my work and how I approach my cases.  Don't worry, next time I'll be back with an informational post!

No comments:

Post a Comment