- Talk negative about your spouse in front of your children
- Curse at your spouse
- Use physical violence towards anyone
- Begin a new romantic relationship
- Spend all of the money you and your spouse may have (including selling any property)
- Keep your children away from your spouse (in most circumstances)
It may be difficult for you to refrain from the doing the above mentioned things. However, doing such things can have serious consequences for you and the outcome of your divorce proceedings. Before doing any of these things, consult with an attorney to determine if they may be appropriate.